Peppermint + Rosemary Body Polish 12 oz.
There are many meanings of the word “Apothecary” dating back to 1617 and it various from country to country. We came across a more general definition meaning “one whom prescribes medicine, herbs, oils or ointments for health benefits or well being.” We thought it was fitting for what we wanted to achieve by creating products that use only natural and organic ingredients, only essential oils and is made in fresh, small batches.
Refreshing and uplifting aromas of Peppermint, Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oils in combination with Cane Sugar and Organic Coconut Oil makes this Body Polish the perfect exfoliation that is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week.
For added hydration combine this with one of our Hydrating Lotions or Body Creme's.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential, Lavender Essential Oil
*Packaged in a glass jar*
- Made with all natural and organic ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Gentle exfoliation using Cane Sugar
- Organic Coconut Oil for hydrating dry skin
- Peppermint EO assists with relieving sore muscles and pain
- Rosemary EO known as a great remedy for depression and mental fatigue
- Paraben, Phthalate, Sulfate and Formaldehyde FREE
Use: For best results, use this body polish on damp skin, massage in circular motions and rinse thoroughly
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Tested on Friends and Family NOT animals